At San Jose Dancewear we know that dance is life and we want to help you stay on top of some upcoming events, as well as make sure you’re prepared before you head in to your dance competition.
What You Need For Your Competition
In addition to everything that comes with your costume and shoes, you’ll also want to remember a few essentials:
- Needle and thread for any costume tears
- Backup tights
- Snack and beverage (you don’t want to pass out up there because you forgot to eat!)
- Makeup, hairspray, and more bobby pins than you think you’ll need
- Backup contacts, solution, and eye drops if needed
You can get any of your dance wear at one of our locations in San Jose or Marin. Our San Jose store is open seven days a week for your convenience!
Upcoming Dance Competitions in the Bay Area
- Hollywood Vibe Tour — Burlingame, CA — March 31 – April 2, 2017
- Spotlight Dance Cup — San Jose, CA — February 10, 2017
- West Coast Dance Explosion – Santa Clara, CA — March 31, 2017
- New York City Dance Alliance — Santa Clara, CA — March 3, 2017
Check out more locations of dance competitions near you at Dancecomps.com and don’t forget to come check out our dance shoes from Capezio and Bloch, our dance costumes, and essential dance wear like leotards and tights. We hope to see you soon!